FastSeek is a free trial software application from the Search/Lookup Tools subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and others and it was last updated on 2010-02-24. The program can be installed on Win98, WinMe, Win2000, WinNT, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32.
FastSeek - the advanced search tool for targeted infomation, is designed to extract customized information (such as email addresses, phone/fax numbers, Zip codes etc.) from a batch of web sites or pages simultaneously.
FastSeek is feature-rich, main features are as follows:
* Pattern Customization - Search for most information with customized partterns (not only e-mail). Universal patterns are also built in for use directly.
* Multi-layer Search - Able to search pages of arbitrary layers in the same site.
* Target Search - Able to search pages with special address patterns in the same site.
* Multi-task, Multi-thread - Fast multi-tasked and multi-threaded engine. It is able of running various jobs (and pages of each job) simultaneously.
* Ability to categorize results - Categorize search results to three types: good, bad and iffy. Another type for deleting items immediately is also supplied. Duplicate items are removed automatically.
* Ability to convert results - Do string replacement, case conversion and sort for search results.
* Ability to match results - Match search results against predefined targets to help identifying mistaken items.
* Flexible and multiform import and export - Many ways are usable to import search pages and export search results.
* Manual Search - A built-in workbench for manual searches - it is WYSWYG.
* Multi-language support and more...
FastSeek (version 3.40) has a file size of 993.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 79 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.